Why not shop local and support Wisconsin small businesses? Shopping local is near & dear to our hearts and we’ve partnered with other Wisconsin owned businesses to make it easy for you to shop for mom & keep it local.
There are many great options for unique Mothers Day gifts, from candles and self care, to chocolate and wine, and of course matching pajamas for Mom.
So this Mothers Day, skip the big box stores and support your local businesses. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
Here are a few of our Local Favorites for your Mothers Day gift:
- A little something sweet from Stella’s Confectionery. Stella’s Confectionery is home to award-winning artisan toffee and chocolate made with only the finest ingredients. Find at your local retailer.
- Hand Made Candles from the Girl+Boy Soy Candle Company in Cedarburg, WI. Soy Scented Candles bringing friendship and love together lighting up the soul, the community and the world! Perfect for Mothers Day.
- Spoil your mom with a gift of well-being from Stretch Lab in Mequon. Stretching benefits both your physical well-being and your mental health, as it allows the blood and oxygen to flow better, improving mental clarity.
- Add a bottle of wine to your Mother’s Day gift, from Jeff’s Spirits on Main, a family owned business in West Bend, Wi. Jeff provides the largest selection of wine in the Washington County area at the best prices, so it won’t break the bank.
- And of course, a favorite near and dear to out hearts, Pajamas! Here at Black Sheep Fam, we love to give the gift of comfort. What better way to show your mom some love than with a new pair of pajamas? Even better, get a matching set for the whole herd. Now that’s a photo opt! A mothers day gift she will remember forever.
Wishing you a beautiful and relaxing Mothers Day from Black Sheep Fam, surrounded by those you love most. And don’t forget to shop local!